- The authority and infallibility of the Scriptures, both the Old and New Testaments, to be our rule of faith and conduct.
- The Trinity: Father, Son and Holy Spirit. (Deut. 6:4; Isa. 43:10- 11; Matt. 28:19; Luke 3;22.)
- Jesus is true God and true Man:
a. His virgin birth (Matt.1:23; Luke 1:31,35).
b. His sinless life (Heb.7:26; I Pet. 2:22).
c. His miracles (Acts 2:22; 10:38).
d. His sacrifice for the sins of all men (ICor.15:3; II Cor. 5:21).
e. Bodily resurrection from the dead (Matt. 28:6; Luke 24;39; I Cor.15:4)
f. His exaltation to the right hand of God (Acts 1:9,11; 2:33; Phil. 2:9-11;Heb 1:3)
- Man was created in the image of God, yielded to sin which produced spiritual death.
- Only through the regeneration of the Holy Spirit can salvation and spiritual life be obtained.
- The shed blood of Jesus Christ and His resurrection provide the ONLY grounds for justification and salvation. (Gen. 1:26; 2:17; 3:6 Rom. 5:12-19; Luke 24:27; John 3:3; Rom. 10:13-15; Eph. 2:8; Titus 2:11; 3:5-7).
- The ordinances of the church during this present age are water baptism by immersion and the Lord's Supper. However, these divine ordinances are not to be regarded as a means of salvation. (Matt. 28:19; Mark 16:16; Acts 10:47; Rom. 10:13- 15; Eph. 2:8; Titus 2:11; 3:5-7).
- The present, supernatural ministry of the Holy Spirit is to glorify the Lord Jesus Christ.
- He indwells, guides, teaches, instructs and empowers the believer for godly living and service.
- Every believer should be encouraged to be filled with the Holy Spirit with speaking in
Tongues as the initial physical evidence. (Luke 24:49; I Cor. 12:1-31; 15:51- 52; Acts 1:4-8; 4:8; 2:42,43; 8:12-17; 10:44-46; 11:14-16;15:7, 9; John 7:37-39; Heb. 12:28; Mark 16:20).
- Divine healing is an integral part of the Gospel of Jesus Christ.
- Deliverance from sickness and disease is provided for in the atonement, and is the privilege of all believers. (Isa. 53:4-5; Matt. 8:17-17; James 5:13-15)
- Bodily resurrection of the dead: Of the believer to everlasting joy with the Lord; of the unbeliever to judgment and to everlasting conscious punishment. (I Thess.4:16-17; Rom. 8:23, Titus 2:13; I cor.15:51-52).
- Pre-Millennial return of Jesus for His body (the church). (Zech. 14:5; Matt. 24:27, 30; Rev. 19:11-14; 20:1-6).
- The new heaven and the new earth. (II Pet. 3:13; Revelation 21,22).